Central Mutual Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Central Mutual Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Central Mutual Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Central Mutual Insurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Central Mutual Insurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Central Mutual Insurance Company (Central Mutual) is a provider of property and casualty insurance products. The company provides a range of homeowners insurance, auto insurance and business insurance products to individuals and corporate clients. Its insurance product portfolio includes boat owners’, personal umbrella, motor home, commercial property, general liability, and inland marine and crime insurance solutions. Central Mutual also offers commercial auto insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, professional liability insurance, condo owners insurance, and renters and dwelling insurance solutions. The company provides insurance coverage in Illinois, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Utah, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. Central Mutual is headquartered in Van Wert, Ohio, the US.
The company reported direct written premium of US$719.9 million during the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), representing an increase of 7.9% over FY2016.