Central Danone - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Central Danone - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Central Danone"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Central Danone" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Central Danone"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Central Danone (Centrale), formerly Centrale Laitiere SA is a manufacturer and supplier of food and dairy products. The company’s products include milk products, food products, fish, meat and poultry products, fruits and vegetables, cereals products, and vegetable products, among others. It markets its products under the brands of Danino, Danao, Danone, Danone Greek, Danette, power plant, Growth milk, Mufid, Raibi Jamila, and Activia. Centrale sells its products through a network of distributors located across Morocco. The company has operations in Casablanca, Safi, Goulmine, Tetouan, Meknes, Oujda, Laayoune, Agadir and Marrakech, Morocco. Centrale is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
- 1 Central Danone - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Central Danone - Company Overview
- 1.2 Central Danone - Major Products and Services
- 2 Central Danone - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Central Danone - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Central Danone - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Central Danone - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Central Danone - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Central Danone - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Central Danone - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Central Danone - Valuation
- 2.3 Central Danone - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Central Danone - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Central Danone - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Central Danone - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Central Danone - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Central Danone - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Central Danone - Recent Developments
- 5 Central Danone - Key Events
- 6 Central Danone - Key Employees
- 7 Central Danone - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Central Danone - Head Office
- 7.2 Central Danone - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Central Danone - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Central Danone - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Central Danone - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Central Danone - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Central Danone - Key Events
- Table 6: Central Danone - Key Employees
- Table 7: Central Danone - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Central Danone - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Central Danone - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Central Danone - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Central Danone - Solvency
- Figure 5: Central Danone - Valuation
- Figure 6: Central Danone - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Central Danone - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Central Danone - Turnover – Inventory and Asset