Celtic Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Celtic Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Celtic Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Celtic Insurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Celtic Insurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Celtic Insurance Company (Celtic), a subsidiary of Centene Corporation, is a health insurance company. The company offers a range of health insurance products and services across the US catering to the requirements of individuals, families, children and self employed. Its portfolio of product includes commercial individual health insurance, student health insurance, short term medical insurance and guaranteed-issue medical conversion program. It also offers post-employment benefits through its conversion coverage program. The company offers online quote and claim management service through its website. Celtic offers insurance products and services across the US excluding New York. Celtic is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
- 1 Celtic Insurance Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Celtic Insurance Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 Celtic Insurance Company - Business Description
- 1.3 Celtic Insurance Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 Celtic Insurance Company - Recent Developments
- 3 Celtic Insurance Company - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Celtic Insurance Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Celtic Insurance Company - Strengths
- 3.3 Celtic Insurance Company - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Celtic Insurance Company - Opportunities
- 3.5 Celtic Insurance Company - Threats
- 4 Celtic Insurance Company - Company Statement
- 5 Celtic Insurance Company - History
- 6 Celtic Insurance Company - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Celtic Insurance Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Celtic Insurance Company - History
- Table 3: Celtic Insurance Company - Key Employees