Timetric's "Cell C (Pty) Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cell C (Pty) Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cell C (Pty) Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cell C (Pty) Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cell C (Pty) Ltd. (Cell C), a subsidiary of 3C Telecommunications Pty. Ltd, is a cellular operator in South Africa. The company provides wireless mobile services including international roaming, multimedia messaging, prepaid, and mobile Internet services. Cell C's service portfolio consists of BlackBerry services, mobile number portability, C-Cover, MMS, Friends and Family, PhotoCode and others. It provides cover for cell phone theft, unauthorized calls, and loss of cell phone. It also offers cellphones, speed sticks/modems, routers, tablets, upgrades, and other services.The company offers access to four maritime services and one satellite network. Its products and services are supported by 2G, 3G, HSPA+, and LTE-ready IP networks. Cell C is headquartered in Sandown, South Africa.
- 1 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Strengths
- 4.3 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Threats
- 5 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Company Statement
- 6 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - History
- 7 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Key Employees
- 8 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Head Office
- 9.2 Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Cell C (Pty) Ltd. - Locations