Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cathay General Bancorp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cathay General Bancorp" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cathay General Bancorp"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cathay General Bancorp (CGB) is a bank holding company that offers a wide range of financial products and services to individuals, professionals, and small to medium-sized businesses through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cathay Bank. Its portfolio of products includes saving accounts, individual retirement accounts, business accounts, certificates of deposit, checking and time deposits, debit cards, and credit cards. The bank offers loan solutions for real estate, commercial purpose, personal purpose, home improvement, automobile, and other installment and term loans. CGB provides various commercial banking services such as cash management, foreign exchange, real estate and construction financing, and international banking. The bank also offers a range of wealth management and investment products and services. It operates a network of branch offices located in California, New York, Massachusetts, Texas, Nevada, Washington, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, and Hong Kong, and representative offices in Shanghai and Taipei. CGB is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.