Catella AB (CAT B) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Catella AB (CAT B) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Catella AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Catella AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Catella AB
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Catella AB (Catella), formerly Scribona AB, is a financial service provider. The company offers corporate finance and asset management services. Its corporate finance services offer property advisory services such as sales and acquisition, debt and equity, valuation and research, consumer advisory services, and alternative fund management. Catella’s asset management services provide funds, wealth management, and cards and payment solutions. The company also offers bank solutions such as cards, planning, and financing. It serves property companies, financial institutions, pension funds, and property funds. The company has operations in Luxembourg, Sweden, the Netherlands, the US, France, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Spain, and the UK. Catella is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Catella AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Catella AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Catella AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Catella AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Catella AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Catella AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Catella AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Catella AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Catella AB - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Catella AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Catella AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Catella AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Catella AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Catella AB - Recent Developments
- 5 Catella AB - Key Events
- 6 Catella AB - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Catella AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Catella AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Catella AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Catella AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Catella AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Catella AB - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Catella AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Catella AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Catella AB - Solvency
- Figure 4: Catella AB - Valuation