Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Carpenter Technology Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Carpenter Technology Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Carpenter Technology Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Carpenter Technology Corporation (Carpenter) is a steel and metal products manufacturing and distributing company which offers stainless steels and alloys, titanium alloys, metal powders, and downhole tools and rentals products. The company's stainless steel and alloy products include aerospace and high temperature alloys, heating, high nickel, medical, magnetic, electrical, and electronic alloys; and bearing steels, alloy, gear, stainless, fine wire, specialty, tool, die, rod, and blade steels, among others. Its titanium alloy products comprise titanium seam free coils, bars, small diameter wires, medical wires and bars, and titanium welding, spring, and fastener wires. Carpenter's metal powders include tool and die steel products, consolidated PM products, and loose metallic powders. The company offers services such as steel and alloy conversion, processing, precision, turning, polishing, engineering, and customer support services. It has operations in the US, Israel, Germany, Mexico, Sweden, Canada, China, Taiwan, and the UK. Carpenter is headquartered in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the US.