Caraustar Industries, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Caraustar Industries, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Caraustar Industries, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Caraustar Industries, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Caraustar Industries, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Caraustar Industries, Inc. (Caraustar), a subsidiary of H.I.G. Capital, LLC, is an integrated manufacturer of recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. The company offers consumer packaging, industrial products, mills and mill converting. It serves recycled boxboard product end use markets comprising tubes and cores; folding cartons; gypsum facing paper and specialty paperboard products. It recycles various grades of paper, paperboard, and pulp products. It also offers bulk and high grades, salvage, stock lot, and non-fiber products. Caraustar provides coated and uncoated recycled paperboards such as automotive boards, book cover boards, carpet sample displays, gypsum facing papers, outdoor sheathing boards, partitions, picture frame backs, point of purchase products, skin and blister packaging products, and tubes. It operates fiber processing plants, paperboard mill, carton plants, set-up box plant, and tube and core plants. Caraustar is headquartered in Austell, Georgia, the US.