CapitalSource (CapitalSource Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CapitalSource (CapitalSource Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CapitalSource"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CapitalSource" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CapitalSource"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CapitalSource, a division of Pacific Western Bank, offers cash flow, asset-based, equipment, and real estate loans and treasury management services to established middle-market companies. It offers finance solutions for commercial real estate, construction real estate, equipment, golf, healthcare, lender, leveraged, multifamily, premium, resort, security and small businesses. The company also offers business banking solutions, which include deposits, online and correspondent banking, cash management, and collection services. CapitalSource is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
- 1 CapitalSource - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CapitalSource - Company Overview
- 1.2 CapitalSource - Business Description
- 1.3 CapitalSource - Major Products and Services
- 2 CapitalSource - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 CapitalSource - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 CapitalSource - Recent Developments
- 4 CapitalSource - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 CapitalSource - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 CapitalSource - Strengths
- 4.3 CapitalSource - Weaknesses
- 4.4 CapitalSource - Opportunities
- 4.5 CapitalSource - Threats
- 5 CapitalSource - History
- 6 CapitalSource - Key Employees
- 7 CapitalSource - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CapitalSource - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CapitalSource - History
- Table 3: CapitalSource - Key Employees
- Table 4: CapitalSource - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures