CapitalSource Inc. (CSE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CapitalSource Inc. (CSE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CapitalSource Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CapitalSource Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CapitalSource Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CapitalSource is a financial service provider. The company offers commercial loans to small and middle market businesses. Its lending products include asset-based lending, commercial real estate finance, construction real estate lending, equipment leasing and finance, golf finance, healthcare finance, lender finance, leveraged finance, multifamily finance, premium finance, resort finance, security finance and small business lending. CapitalSource also offers business banking solutions, which include deposit solutions, online and correspondent banking solutions, cash management solutions and collection services. The company has its presence in the US. It is a part of PacWest Bancorp, a bank holding company in the US. CapitalSource is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
- 1 CapitalSource - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CapitalSource - Company Overview
- 1.2 CapitalSource - Business Description
- 1.3 CapitalSource - Major Products and Services
- 2 CapitalSource - Recent Developments
- 3 CapitalSource - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 CapitalSource - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 CapitalSource - Strengths
- 3.3 CapitalSource - Weaknesses
- 3.4 CapitalSource - Opportunities
- 3.5 CapitalSource - Threats
- 4 CapitalSource - History
- 5 CapitalSource - Key Employees
- 6 CapitalSource - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CapitalSource - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CapitalSource - History
- Table 3: CapitalSource - Key Employees
- Table 4: CapitalSource - Key Employee Biographies