Canada Prepaid Cards : Market Update
"Canada Prepaid Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Canada. It also provides data on leading companies in Canada Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Canada. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Canada. "Canada Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Canada. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Canadian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Canada Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Canada.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Canada Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Prepaid Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Innoviti Payment Solutions Raises USD4.7 Million in Funding from Catamaran Ventures and New India Investment
- 2.2 Bank of Nova Scotia to Acquire Retail and Commercial Banking Operations of Citigroup
- 2.3 Global Payments Partners with Evolocity Financial Group
- 2.4 Royal Bank of Canada Prices Offering of USD1.12 Billion Bond Due 2022
- 2.5 The Mint Corporation to Raise Proceeds up to USD2 Million through Private Placement
- 2.6 Royal Bank of Canada to Raise USD802.11 Million in Subordinated Debentures Offering Due 2025
- 2.7 The Mint Corporation to Raise Proceeds up to USD20 Million in Series C Debentures
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Royal Bank of Canada
- 3.2 The Bank of Nova Scotia
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards, 2007-2019
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2007-2019
- Table 3: Economic Data Highlights, 2014-2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Economic Data Highlights