Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad (CMSB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad (CMSB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad (CMSB) is an investment holding company. The company's products include cement, concrete, aggregates, clinker, bulk cement, reinforced concrete square piles, box culverts, kerbs, cement sand bricks, industrialized building systems, wall panels, pre-cast columns and beams, half slabs, and hollow blocks and staircases. It also provides construction materials, microtonalite, granite, limestone, steel drawn wires, wire mesh, water treatment and electrical pipes equipment, and mechanical spare parts, among others. CMSB offers services such as infrastructure construction contracting, road laying and maintenance contractor, materials supplying, infrastructure development, road repair and maintenance, road markings and furnishings, and pavement profiling and recycling services. The company also provides rehabilitation, cement stabilization, property development and management, investment services, economic development, township development, strategic investment services, financial services, smelting, education, and among others. It has operations in Kuching and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. CMSB is headquartered in Kuching, Malaysia.