CSR Ltd (CSR Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CSR Ltd (CSR Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CSR Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CSR Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CSR Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CSR Limited (CSR) is a building product manufacturing company. It offers a wide range of products including fiber cement, insulation, plasterboards, ventilation, bricks, roof tiles, pavers, glass, and concrete products. The company markets its products under various brands of Gyprock, Bradford, PGH, Monier and Wunderlich, Viridian and Logicwall. It owns and manages manufacturing facilities and distribution centers in Australia and New Zealand. In addition, the company produces aluminum and involves in property development and sales activities. It caters products to various sectors including commercial, residential, institutional, educational, healthcare and public building sectors. The company has operations in Australia, China, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand. CSR is headquartered in North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 CSR Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CSR Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 CSR Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 CSR Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 CSR Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CSR Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CSR Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CSR Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 CSR Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CSR Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 CSR Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 CSR Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 CSR Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 CSR Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 CSR Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 CSR Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 CSR Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 CSR Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 CSR Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 CSR Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 CSR Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 CSR Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 CSR Ltd - Strengths
- 5.3 CSR Ltd - Weaknesses
- 5.4 CSR Ltd - Opportunities
- 5.5 CSR Ltd - Threats
- 6 CSR Ltd - Company Statement
- 7 CSR Ltd - History
- 8 CSR Ltd - Key Employees
- 9 CSR Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 CSR Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 CSR Ltd - Head Office
- 10.2 CSR Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CSR Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CSR Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CSR Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CSR Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CSR Ltd - History
- Table 6: CSR Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: CSR Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: CSR Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CSR Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: CSR Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: CSR Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: CSR Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: CSR Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: CSR Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: CSR Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 8: CSR Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: CSR Ltd - Liquidity