CRoD/OKF/Rigshospitalet – BørneRiget Children Hospital Development – Denmark - Project Profile
"CRoD/OKF/Rigshospitalet – BørneRiget Children Hospital Development – Denmark - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CRoD/OKF/Rigshospitalet – BørneRiget Children Hospital Development – Denmark - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Capital Region of Denmark (CRoD), Ole Kirk's Foundation (OKF) and Rigshospitalet are planning to construct a new children's hospital in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The project involves the construction of a new children's hospital of 58,000m2 area. It includes the construction of intensive care units, outpatient clinics, laboratories, emergency department area, operation theaters, surgical suites, inpatient area, sterilization units, a diagnostic unit, parking facility and waste disposal zone.
On June 15, 2016, bids for drawing competition were issued with the submission deadline on September 5, 2016.
In October 2016, six consortia were pre-qualified in design competition bids. The consortia include:
- 3XN A/S, Arkitema Architects, ALETICA & Kristine Jensens Tegnestue.
- Building Design Partnership Limited, Gottlieb Paludan Architects and Art In Site Ltd.
- Henning Larsen Architects A/ S, COBE, Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma, Royal Haskoning DHV and Gemeinschaft A/S.
- Børneriget Design Group Consortium, consisting of PLH Arkitekter, Nickl & Partner, Amstein + Walthert, ISC Rådgivende Ingeniører A/S, Balslev Rådgivende Ingeniører, Marianne Levinsen Landskab ApS and Steensen Varming ApS.
- Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects K/S, MOE A/S, TREDJE NATUR, CREO ARKITEKTER, Keingart and Smith Innovation.
- Aarhus arkitekterne a/s, BIG Bjarke Ingels Group, Sweco Danmark A/S, Schønherr, Dr. David Whitebread, Cambridge Uni and FORREC Ltd.
In August 2017, 3XN has prepared the design proposal in collaboration with Arkitema Architects K/S, NIRAS, Arkitekt Kristine Jensens Tegnestue and Rosan Bosch.
Approval of conceptual design is expected between February 2018 and March 2018 with draft proposal by July 2018.
Approval of draft proposal is expected between July 2018 and September 2018 with detailed design in July 2019. Approval of detailed design is expected between July 2019 and September 2019.
Invitation to tender for construction contracts is expected from November 2019 to May 2020.
Construction works are expected to commence in May 2020 and be completed by July 2023 with opening for public in 2024.
The project involves the construction of a new 58,000m2 children's hospital in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The US$350 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 176 rooms for children, adolescents and their families
2. Construction of 43 beds for adults
3. Construction of 14 delivery rooms
4. Construction of 50 pre- and post-operative beds
5. Construction of 18 day hospital beds for children and adolescents
6. Construction of 57 ambulatory rooms for children and adolescents
7. Construction of 30 ambulatory rooms for adults
8. Construction of intensive care units
9. Construction of outpatient clinics
10. Construction of laboratories
11. Construction of an emergency department area
12. Construction of 15 operation theaters
13. Construction of surgical suites
14. Construction of an inpatient area
15. Construction of sterilization units
16. Construction of a 1 diagnostic unit
17. Construction of parking facility
18. Construction of a waste disposal zoneReasons To Buy