CPC – Guantang LNG Receiving Terminal – Taiwan - Project Profile
"CPC – Guantang LNG Receiving Terminal – Taiwan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CPC – Guantang LNG Receiving Terminal – Taiwan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
CPC Corporation, Taiwan (CPC) is planning to build an LNG receiving terminal with the storage capacity of three million tons of LNG each year in Guantang, North Taiwan.
The project involves the construction of an industrial port with 10 piers, administrative facilities, four LNG storage tanks, a vaporization and distribution plant, gas compressing stations, a liquefaction unit, a re-gasification unit and related facilities, and reclamation of 77ha of land.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an LNG receiving terminal in Guantang, North Taiwan.
The US$1,895 million project involves the following:
1. Construction of four LNG storage tanks
2. Construction of an industrial port with 10 piers
3. Construction of administrative facilities
4. Construction of a vaporization and distribution plant
5. Construction of gas compressing stations
6. Construction of a liquefaction unit
7. Construction of a regasification
8. Construction of related facilities
9. Reclamation of 77ha of land
Reasons To Buy