CP – Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower – Florida - Project Profile
"CP – Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower – Florida - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CP – Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower – Florida - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Crocker Partners LLC (CP) is planning to construct the Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower in Florida, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 42-story mixed-use tower. It includes the construction of 395 rental apartments, two swimming pools, a sun deck, a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa facilities, a yoga and pilates studio.
It also includes the construction of a full service concierge, a doorman and valet, 836m2 of retail and restaurant space, a parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
Dorsky + Yue has been appointed as the design architect.
The project involves the construction of a 42-story mixed-use tower at 403 SE 2nd Street in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
The US$120 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 395 rental apartments
2. Construction of 836m2 of retail and restaurant space
3. Construction of two swimming pools
4. Construction of a sun deck
5. Construction of a fitness center
6. Construction of spa facilities
7. Construction of a yoga and pilates studio
8. Construction of a full service concierge
9. Construction of a doorman and valet
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Construction of related facilities
12. Installation of elevators and safety systems
Reasons To Buy