CP – Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower – Florida - Project Profile
"CP – Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower – Florida - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CP – Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower – Florida - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Crocker Partners LLC (CP) is planning to construct the Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Mixed-Use Tower in Florida, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 42-story mixed-use tower. It includes the construction of 395 rental apartments, two swimming pools, a sun deck, a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa facilities, a yoga and pilates studio.
It also includes the construction of a full service concierge, a doorman and valet, 836m2 of retail and restaurant space, a parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
Dorsky + Yue has been appointed as the design architect.
The project involves the construction of a 42-story mixed-use tower at 403 SE 2nd Street in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
The US$120 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 395 rental apartments
2. Construction of 836m2 of retail and restaurant space
3. Construction of two swimming pools
4. Construction of a sun deck
5. Construction of a fitness center
6. Construction of spa facilities
7. Construction of a yoga and pilates studio
8. Construction of a full service concierge
9. Construction of a doorman and valet
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Construction of related facilities
12. Installation of elevators and safety systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook