COPsync, Inc. (CAU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "COPsync, Inc. (CAU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "COPsync, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "COPsync, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "COPsync, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
COPsync is a US-based software company that operates a law enforcement mobile data information system. The company provides COPsync Network, a real-time, in-car information sharing, communication and data interoperability network. The COPsync Network, delivered via software as a service, is designed for various purposes including, connecting state and local law enforcement officers to a common communications system; allowing dispatchers and officers to send, in real-time, BOLO (be on the lookout) and other alerts of kidnappings, robberies, car thefts, police pursuits, and other crimes; and to write tickets, offense reports, crash reports and other reports and electronically. The COPsync Network also allows officers to query, in real time, various local, state and federal law enforcement databases, including the FBI Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS) database and the law enforcement telecommunications system databases for the States of Texas, Mississippi and Massachusetts. In addition, the company offers the COPsync911 threat alert service for use in schools, hospitals, day care facilities, government office buildings, energy infrastructure and other facilities; and COPsync also offers in-car video system, named VidTac, the software-driven system uses the power of existing in-car computers and eliminates the need for a separate DVR (digital video recorder). The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Addison, Texas.
- 1 COPsync, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 COPsync, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 COPsync, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 COPsync, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 COPsync, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 COPsync, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 COPsync, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 COPsync, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 COPsync, Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 COPsync, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 COPsync, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 COPsync, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: COPsync, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: COPsync, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: COPsync, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: COPsync, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: COPsync, Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: COPsync, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: COPsync, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: COPsync, Inc. - Solvency