CONPES – Sabana de San Angel Prison Development – Magdalena - Project Profile
"CONPES – Sabana de San Angel Prison Development – Magdalena - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CONPES – Sabana de San Angel Prison Development – Magdalena - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
El Consejo Nacional de Política Económica y Social is planning to build a Prison in Sabana de San Angel, Magdalena province, Colombia.
The project involves the construction of prison house blocks, an office building, a visitor facilities area, a kitchen area, store rooms, a health center, an education center, and water and sanitation systems, and the installation of security systems and lighting systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a prison for 3000 prisoners in Sabana de San Angel in Magdalena, Colombia.
The US$135 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of prison house blocks
2. Construction of an office building
3. Construction of a visitors facilities area
4. Construction of a kitchen area
5. Construction of store rooms
6. Construction of a health center
7. Construction of an education center
8. Construction of water and sanitation system
9. Installation of security systems
10. Installation of lighting systems
Reasons To Buy