COFCO Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "COFCO Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "COFCO Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "COFCO Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "COFCO Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
COFCO Corporation (COFCO or 'the company') is a Chinese state-owned food group. The company is a diversified products and services supplier in the agribusiness and food industry. COFCO’s product portfolio comprises grains, confectionery, vegetables and fruits, beverages, including alcohol and meat products. The company markets its products under Chinatex, COFCO Wines & Spirits, COFCO Meat, Mengniu Dairy, China Tea, Womai.COM as well as CPMC, COFCO Capital, COFCO Land, COFCO Tunhe and COFCO Biochemical brands. The company offers services such as logistics, real estate development and management, insurance, bio-energy and bio-chemical. The company primarily operates in China and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
- 1 COFCO Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 COFCO Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 COFCO Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 COFCO Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 COFCO Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 COFCO Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 COFCO Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 COFCO Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 COFCO Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 COFCO Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 COFCO Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 COFCO Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 COFCO Corporation - Threats
- 5 COFCO Corporation - History
- 6 COFCO Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 COFCO Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 COFCO Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 COFCO Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 COFCO Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: COFCO Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: COFCO Corporation - History
- Table 3: COFCO Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: COFCO Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: COFCO Corporation - Subsidiaries