CNinsure Inc. (CISG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "CNinsure Inc. (CISG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CNinsure Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CNinsure Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CNinsure Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CNinsure is an independent insurance intermediary company. The company distributes property and casualty, and life insurance products underwritten by domestic and foreign insurance companies operating in China. It also provides insurance claims adjusting services such as damage assessment, survey, authentication and loss estimation. In addition, CNinsure also offers consumer financial and wealth management services through a consumer credit brokerage company and a wealth management company. The company operates through a network of around 132,539 sales professionals, approximately 1,400 claims adjustors and over 602 sales and service outlets operating in 34 provinces. CNinsure operates in China, the British Virgin Islands and Hong Kong. It is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
- 1 Fanhua Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Fanhua Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Fanhua Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Fanhua Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Fanhua Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Fanhua Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Fanhua Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Fanhua Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Fanhua Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 Fanhua Inc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Fanhua Inc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Fanhua Inc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Fanhua Inc - Valuation
- 3 Fanhua Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Fanhua Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Fanhua Inc - Recent Developments
- 5 Fanhua Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Fanhua Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Fanhua Inc - Head Office
- 6.2 Fanhua Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Fanhua Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Fanhua Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Fanhua Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Fanhua Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Fanhua Inc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Fanhua Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Fanhua Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Fanhua Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Fanhua Inc - Valuation
- Figure 4: Fanhua Inc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Fanhua Inc - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Fanhua Inc - Valuation