CNRL – Gregoire Oil Sands Development – Alberta - Project Profile
"CNRL – Gregoire Oil Sands Development – Alberta - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CNRL – Gregoire Oil Sands Development – Alberta - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNRL) is planning to undertake the Gregoire Oil Sands project in Alberta, Canada.
The project involves the construction of an oil sands facility in two phases each with a capacity of 60,000barrels per day (bpd) of oil (bitumen).
The project includes the construction of a steam generation facility, a bitumen processing plant, ground pipelines, access roads, electrical power distribution lines and an emergency power facility, the drilling of non-saline groundwater supply wells, wastewater disposal wells and strat wells and the installation of tankage and vapor recovery system, flare and utility systems.
On September 17, 2014, an application was filed to Alberta Energy Regulator (AER).
As of November 2017, CNRL is in the process of preparing the environmental impact assessment (EIA).
The project involves the construction of an oil sands facility in two phases each with a capacity of 60,000bpd bitumen in Fort McMurray, RM of Wood Buffalo, Alberta, Canada.
The US$4,000 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a steam generation facility
2. Construction of a bitumen processing plant
3. Construction of the electrical power distribution lines
4. Construction of an emergency power facility
5. Construction of the ground pipelines
6. Construction of the access roads
7. Installation of the tankage and vapour recovery system
8. Installation of the flare and utility systems
9. Drilling of the non-saline groundwater supply wells
10. Drilling of the waste water disposal wells
11. Drilling of the strat wellsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook