CNAIR – Bâldana to Titu Road Expansion – Romania - Project Profile
"CNAIR – Bâldana to Titu Road Expansion – Romania - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CNAIR – Bâldana to Titu Road Expansion – Romania - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The National Company for Road Infrastructure Administration (CNAIR) is undertaking the expansion of the four lines of DN 7 between Baldana and Titu, Romania.
The project involves the expansion of four lines of DN 7 Highway between Baldana and Titu (30.950km to 52.350km). It includes the widening of 21.4km road and the construction of nine bridges, three under passes and parking facilities, the rehabilitation of three bridges and the installation of lighting, signalling and security systems.
The project will be financed under 2014-2020 Large Business Infrastructure Operational Program (POIM) undertaken by CNAIR.
On July 27, 2017, CNAIR issued tenders for US$54 million design-build contract with a submission deadline of October 10, 2017.
On October 10, 2017, CNAIR received bids from seven companies for the design-build contract. The seven companies include:
1. Association Copia Constructora Pirenaica SA - Copisa Constructii SRL
2. Association Delta Antrepriza Constructii si Montaj 93 SA - Aleandri SpA - Luca Way SRL
3. Association Dimar SRL - Europea 92 SpA
4. Association of Euro Construct Trading 98 SRL - Artera Blue SRL
5. Asocierea Pezzella Raffaele Filiala Bucuresti SRL - La Rocca Cooperative Company - TR Costruzioni SRL - General Construction Sud SRL - Monti Consult SRL - Global Service Proiect SRL
6. Porr Construct SRL
7. Tirrena Scavi SpA
In February 2018, two companies namely Delta ACM 93 and the Copias Spaniards were disqualified from the tender process as they have not complied with their obligations under other public procurement contracts.Scope
The project involves the the expansion of four lines of DN 7 Highway between Baldana and Titu (30.950km to 52.350km) in Romania.
The US$65 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of nine bridges
2. Construction of three under passes
3. Construction of parking facilities
4. Rehabilitation of three bridges
5. Widening of 21.4km road
6. Installation of lighting systems
7. Installation of signalling systems
8. Installation of security systemsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook