CME Group Inc. (CME) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CME Group Inc. (CME) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CME Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CME Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CME Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CME Group Inc (CME), formerly Chicago Mercantile Exchange Holdings Inc., is a publicly traded financial services group. The group offers trading services to individuals, institutions and companies. It offers futures and options products availability on all exchanges. It operates exchanges for trading of asset classes which include futures, and options on futures based on agricultural commodities, equity indexes, foreign exchange, interest rates and alternative investments such as real estate and weather. Additionally, CME operates CME Clearing, a central counterparty clearing providers, which offers clearing and settlement services across asset classes for exchange-traded contracts and over-the-counter derivatives transactions. The group has a presence in the US, the UK, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, China and South Korea. CME is headquartered in Chicago in Illinois, the US.
- 1 CME Group Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CME Group Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 CME Group Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 CME Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 CME Group Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CME Group Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CME Group Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CME Group Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 CME Group Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CME Group Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 CME Group Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 CME Group Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 CME Group Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 CME Group Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 CME Group Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 CME Group Inc. - Valuation
- 3 CME Group Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 CME Group Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 CME Group Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 CME Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 CME Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 CME Group Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 CME Group Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 CME Group Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 CME Group Inc. - Threats
- 6 CME Group Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 CME Group Inc. - History
- 8 CME Group Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 CME Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 CME Group Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 CME Group Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 CME Group Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CME Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CME Group Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CME Group Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CME Group Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CME Group Inc. - History
- Table 6: CME Group Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: CME Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: CME Group Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: CME Group Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CME Group Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: CME Group Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: CME Group Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: CME Group Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 5: CME Group Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 6: CME Group Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: CME Group Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: CME Group Inc. - Valuation