CKR Carbon Corporation (CKR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "CKR Carbon Corporation (CKR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CKR Carbon Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CKR Carbon Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CKR Carbon Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CKR Carbon Corporation (CKR Carbon) formerly known as Caribou King Resources, is a junior exploration company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and evaluation of graphite assets. The company’s graphite projects comprise Buckingham, Montpellier and Aukam. CKR Carbon’s Aukam project is located at Aukam farm 104, Bethanien district in southern Namibia. Its Buckingham Graphite project is located at 7km northwest of Buckingham, Quebec, Canada with 480 hectares. The company’s Montpellier graphite project is located at 67 kilometres north-northeast of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It provides graphite through exploration to lithium-ion batteries, graphite foil and various technology applications. The company operates in Canada. CKR Carbon is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 CKR Carbon Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CKR Carbon Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 CKR Carbon Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 CKR Carbon Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CKR Carbon Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CKR Carbon Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 CKR Carbon Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 CKR Carbon Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 CKR Carbon Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 CKR Carbon Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Events
- 6 CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CKR Carbon Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: CKR Carbon Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CKR Carbon Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 2: CKR Carbon Corporation - Solvency