CJ Foodville Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CJ Foodville Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CJ Foodville Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CJ Foodville Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CJ Foodville Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CJ Foodville Corporation (CJ Foodville) is a foodservice and restaurant company based, in South Korea. It principally operates fine dining and casual dining restaurants, bakeries and cafes. Its menu features a rich assortment of fine dining Korean cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Chinese cuisine, seafood and steak dishes, and quick service food items including burgers, sandwiches, wraps, baked snacks, muffins, cakes, pastries, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, smoothies and alcoholic beverages, among others. CJ Foodville operates outlets under Tour les Jours, A Twosome Place, Twosome Coffee, VIPS, The Steak House, VIPS Burger, Seafood Ocean, Fisher's Market, Bibigo, China Factory, Loco Curry, and The Place brands. These restaurants offer both dine-in or carry out services. The company has presence in Europe, North America and Asian countries. It operates as a subsidiary of CJ Group. CJ Foodville is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 CJ Foodville Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CJ Foodville Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 CJ Foodville Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 CJ Foodville Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 CJ Foodville Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 CJ Foodville Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 CJ Foodville Corporation - Strengths
- 2.3 CJ Foodville Corporation - Weaknesses
- 2.4 CJ Foodville Corporation - Opportunities
- 2.5 CJ Foodville Corporation - Threats
- 3 CJ Foodville Corporation - History
- 4 CJ Foodville Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 CJ Foodville Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 CJ Foodville Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 CJ Foodville Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CJ Foodville Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CJ Foodville Corporation - History
- Table 3: CJ Foodville Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: CJ Foodville Corporation - Locations