CHUA – Angers University Center Hospital Renovation – Pays de la Loire - Project Profile
"CHUA – Angers University Center Hospital Renovation – Pays de la Loire - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CHUA – Angers University Center Hospital Renovation – Pays de la Loire - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire d'Angers (CHUA) plans to renovate the Angers university hospital center in Angers, France.
The project involves the renovation of the Robert-Debré building comprising a pediatric wing, ophthalmology center, an ENT center, a plastic surgery center and a stomatology center and the construction of a new building on a 1,200m2 area, a simulation center, a cafeteria, emergency wards, an intensive care unit, access roads, parking facilities and the installation of medical equipment.
Planning activities are underway.
As on December 2017, the adult emergency department was planned to integrate in a new building, built on the former site of the Paul-Papin Center. Later the plan was changed.
As on January 2017, the construction of the new adult emergencies will take place on the site right-of-way of the Hôtel Dieu Sud.
Construction is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019 and will be complete in the fourth quarter of 2022.
The project involves the renovation of a university hospital center in Angers, France.
The US$180 million project includes the following:
1. Renovation of the Robert-Debré building
2. Renovation of a stomatology center
3. Renovation of a pediatric wing
4. Renovation of an ophthalmology center
5. Renovation of an ENT center
6. Renovation of a plastic surgery center
7. Construction of a new building on a 1,200m2 area
8. Construction of a simulation center
9. Construction of a cafeteria
10. Construction of emergency wards
11. Construction of an intensive care unit
12. Construction of access roads
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Installation of medical equipment
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook