CH – Jelutong Urban Suites – Penang - Project Profile
"CH – Jelutong Urban Suites – Penang - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CH – Jelutong Urban Suites – Penang - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Cosmopolitan Homes Sdn Bhd (CH) is planning to construct a mixed-use community in Penang, Malaysia.
The project involves the construction of three mixed-use towers comprising 802 units.
The project includes a 52-story residential tower comprising 246-units and two 40-story towers comprising 556 commercial suites. It includes the construction of retail spaces, restaurants, panoramic hall, a swimming pool, library, parking spaces and related facilities and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
Design Collective Architecture has been appointed as architect.
Construction is scheduled to be completed by 2019.
The Urban Suites project involves the construction of three mixed-use towers comprising 802 units in Penang, Malaysia.
The US$200 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 52-story residential tower comprising 246-units
2. Construction of two 40-story towers comprising 556 commercial suites
3. Construction of retail spaces
4. Construction of restaurants
5. Construction of a panoramic hall
6. Construction of a swimming pool
7. Construction of a library
8. Construction of parking facilities
9. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy