"CEG – Broadmoor Farm Residential Development – Cornwall - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CEG – Broadmoor Farm Residential Development – Cornwall - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Commercial Estates Group (CEG) is planning to undertake the construction of a residential project in Cornwall, the UK.
The project involves the construction of a residential community comprising 1,000 homes.
The project includes the construction of residential units, a primary school, a community hall, a neighborhood center, a care home, extensive green spaces, a commercial center, public sports areas, a retail facility and a parking facility, and the improvements to the existing highway and a pedestrian bridge across the A38.
In March 2014, a planning application was submitted to the Cornwall Council.
On November 20, 2014, CEG received planning approvals.
The project involves the construction of a residential community comprising 1,000 homes at Broadmoor Farm in Saltash, Cornwall, the UK.
The US$206 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential units
2. Construction of a primary school
3. Construction of a community hall
4. Construction of a neighborhood center
5. Construction of a care home
6. Construction of extensive green spaces
7. Construction of a commercial center
8. Construction of public sports areas
9. Construction of a retail facility
10. Construction of a parking facility
11. Improvements to the existing highway and a pedestrian bridge across the A38Reasons To Buy