CC – Regents Park Estate Regeneration – Greater London - Project Profile
"CC – Regents Park Estate Regeneration – Greater London - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CC – Regents Park Estate Regeneration – Greater London - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Camden Council (CC) is undertaking the regeneration project in London, the UK.
The project includes the construction of 116 homes ranging from three to 11-story buildings in eight sites, which will be developed in two phases. It includes the construction of 15 homes at Ravenglass (Former Cape of Good Hope), 24 new homes at Mardale (Former One Stop Shop), eight homes at Caudale, three homes at Bowfell (St Bede’s Mews), 13 homes at Kirkfell (Robert Street), 32 homes at Lindale (Newlands), 11 homes at Kentmere (Dick Collins Hall) and 10 homes at Roswick (The Victory Pub).
It also includes the construction of retail and commercial space, new parking and related facilities.
Tibbalds Planning & Urban Design Ltd (TBD) has been appointed as the lead consultant; Mae Architects, Matthew Lloyd Architects are architects; East architecture, landscape urban design, Campbell Reith Engineers, TGA Engineers as consulting engineers; Lovell Construction Ltd as the construction contractor; Oak Dry Lining as supply contractor for the project.
Replacement Housing Construction Working Group the special entity formed by CC will manage the construction works.
In March 2016, the project received approvals from the CC.
Construction works are underway.Scope
The project includes the construction of 116 homes in Camden, London, the UK.
The US$58 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 15 homes at Ravenglass (Former Cape of Good Hope)
2. Construction of 24 new homes at Mardale (Former One Stop Shop)
3. Construction of eight homes at Caudale
4. Construction of three homes at Bowfell (St Bede’s Mews)
5. Construction of 13 homes at Kirkfell (Robert Street)
6. Construction of 32 homes at Lindale (Newlands)
7. Construction of 11 homes at Kentmere (Dick Collins Hall)
8. Construction of 10 homes at Roswick (The Victory Pub)
9. Construction of retail and commercial space
10. Construction of parking facilitiesReasons To Buy