CBH – Changfeng Beicheng Hospital Development – Anhui - Project Profile
"CBH – Changfeng Beicheng Hospital Development – Anhui - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CBH – Changfeng Beicheng Hospital Development – Anhui - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Changfeng Beicheng Hospital (CBH) is planning to construct a 2000-bed hospital with a gross floor area of 442,000m2 in Changfeng, Anhui, China.
The project involves the construction of a hospital, 30,000m2 maternal and child center, 15,000m2 traditional medical treatment center, training center, 47,000m2 research, and education center, 20,000m2 ENT center, an outpatient building, an inpatient building, intensive care units, an emergency unit, operating theaters, a cafeteria and parking facilities.
The project will be developed in two phases.
The Phase I includes the construction of a 1400-bed hospital and the Phase II will have a 600-bed hospital.
Anhui Province Architectural Design and Research Institute Co.,Ltd has been appointed as the Design contractor.
Design works are underway.
The project involves the construction of a hospital with a gross floor area of 442,000m2 in Changfeng, Anhui, China.
The US$267 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a hospital
2. Construction of an outpatient building
3. Construction of an inpatient building
4. Construction of emergency units
5. Construction of intensive care units
6. Construction of a cafeteria
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Construction of maternal and child center
9. Construction of traditional medical treatment center
10. Construction of training center
11. Construction of research and education centerReasons To Buy