CAA – Václav Havel Airport Expansion – Prague - Project Profile
"CAA – Václav Havel Airport Expansion – Prague - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CAA – Václav Havel Airport Expansion – Prague - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Czech Airports Authority (CAA) plans to undertake the expansion of the Václav Havel Airport in Prague, the Czech Republic.
The project involves the expansion of Terminal 2 in phases, to handle 21 million passengers per year.
It includes the construction of a new parallel runway, administrative spaces, retail space, waiting rooms, check-in counters, immigration counters, a cafe and restaurant, rest or waiting rooms, a departure lounge and arrival lounge, a public area in front of the terminal buildings and related facilities, expansion of aircraft stands, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
The project is in the early stage of development.
Planning Authority: Czech Airports Authority
The project involves the expansion of the Václav Havel Airport in Prague, the Czech Republic.
The US$1,063 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a parallel runway
2. Construction of administrative spaces
3. Construction of check-in counters
4. Construction of immigration counters
5. Construction of a cafe and restaurant
6. Construction of retail outlets
7. Construction of leisure space
8. Construction of rest or waiting rooms
9. Construction of a departure lounge and arrival lounge
10. Construction of a public area
11. Construction of related facilities
12. Expansion of aircraft stands
13. Installation of baggage handling system
14. Installation of elevators, safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy