Byggma ASA (BYGG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Byggma ASA (BYGG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Byggma ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Byggma ASA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Byggma ASA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Byggma ASA (Byggma) is a construction company that supplies building materials. The company's products portfolio includes wall panels, ceiling panels, indoor products, painted panels, textured surface wall panels, wall lights, floor lamps, table lamps, spot lights, and decorative photo wall panels. It offers coated wall panels, smooth wall panels, renovation panels, single panels, wooden surfaces, smooth surfaces, scan lamps, kitchen boards, roof plates, wall plates, and other building and construction materials. Byggma also provides services such as painting, coating, installation, exporting, finishing, renovating, and decoration services. The company offers its products and services to public buildings, commercial buildings, and private homes. Byggma is headquartered in Vennesla, Norway.
- 1 Byggma ASA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Byggma ASA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Byggma ASA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Byggma ASA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Byggma ASA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Byggma ASA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Byggma ASA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Byggma ASA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Byggma ASA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Byggma ASA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Byggma ASA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Byggma ASA - Valuation
- 2.3 Byggma ASA - Key Competitors
- 3 Byggma ASA - Key Employees
- 4 Byggma ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Byggma ASA - Head Office
- 4.2 Byggma ASA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Byggma ASA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Byggma ASA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Byggma ASA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Byggma ASA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Byggma ASA - Key Employees
- Table 6: Byggma ASA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Byggma ASA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Byggma ASA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Byggma ASA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Byggma ASA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Byggma ASA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Byggma ASA - Valuation