Buru Energy Limited - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Buru Energy Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Buru Energy Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Buru Energy Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Buru Energy Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Buru Energy Ltd (Buru Energy) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company involves in the oil and gas exploration and production in the Canning Basin in the northwest of Western Australia. Buru Energy engaged in the development and production of oil in Ungani conventional oilfield, which is located in exploration permit in the onshore Canning Superbasin. The company’s Gas segment is engaged in the exploration of gas concentrated in the Valhalla, Asgard and Yulleroo areas. Buru Energy primarily operates in Australia, where it is headquartered in Perth.
- 1 Buru Energy Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Buru Energy Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Buru Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Buru Energy Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Buru Energy Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Buru Energy Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Buru Energy Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Buru Energy Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Buru Energy Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Buru Energy Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Buru Energy Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Buru Energy Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Buru Energy Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Buru Energy Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Buru Energy Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Buru Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Buru Energy Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Buru Energy Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Buru Energy Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Buru Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Buru Energy Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Buru Energy Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Buru Energy Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Buru Energy Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Buru Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Buru Energy Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Buru Energy Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Buru Energy Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Buru Energy Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 4: Buru Energy Ltd - Efficiency