Burns & McDonnell : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Burns & McDonnell : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Burns & McDonnell"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Burns & McDonnell" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Burns & McDonnell"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Burns & McDonnell (B&M) is an architecture and engineering services company. It provides a wide range of services such as architecture, construction, commissioning, engineering, planning, operation and maintenance, environmental, program management, consulting services, and studies. Its offerings also include regulatory risk management, source emission testing, aerospace manufacturing and facility solutions, project development, schedule and cost controls, telecom services, and surface transportation services. B&M serves aviation, defense, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, retail, institutional, government, construction, municipal, oil and gas, power, transportation, environmental, and water sectors. The company operates offices in the US, Canada, Mexico, Qatar, and India. B&M is headquartered at Kansas City, Missouri, the US.