Burgan Bank SAK (BURG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Burgan Bank SAK (BURG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Burgan Bank SAK"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Burgan Bank SAK" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Burgan Bank SAK
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Burgan Bank S.A.K. (Burgan Bank), a subsidiary of Kuwait Projects Company Holding K.S.C. , is a provider of financial and banking solutions. The bank provides a range of commercial and retail banking products and services. Its portfolio of products includes current accounts, savings accounts, youth accounts, fixed time deposits, flexi deposits, special time deposits, salary accounts, consumer loans, multi-benefit credit loans, debit and credit cards, prepaid cards, overdrafts, commercial loans, letters of credit and bank guarantees. Burgan Bank offers services such as internet banking, mobile banking, telephone banking, safe deposit boxes, treasury and investment banking services, ATM services, wealth management services, asset management services and premier banking services. Through these products and services, the bank serves its clientele comprising individual and corporate clients. It distributes its products through a network of branches and its subsidiaries. The bank has presence in Kuwait, Jordan, Algeria, Tunisia, Turkey and Iraq. Burgan Bank is headquartered in Sharq, Kuwait.