Brunswick Resources Inc (Z-Gold Exploration Inc) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Brunswick Resources Inc (Z-Gold Exploration Inc) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brunswick Resources Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Brunswick Resources Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Brunswick Resources Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Brunswick Resources Inc (Brunswick Resources), formerly Z-Gold Exploration Inc, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops gold, copper and base metal properties in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt of Ontario and Quebec. Its projects include Abitibi Gold property, Chester Copper property, Chester West property and Irene Lake property. Brunswick Resources' Abitibi Gold property is located on Pipestone and Destor Porcupine’s splay faults which covers an area of about 2,087.9 hectares. The company explores and develops properties in Timmins, Matheson, Kirkland Lake, Cadillac, Malartic, Rouyn-Noranda and Val-d’Or. Brunswick Resources is headquartered in Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Brunswick Resources Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Brunswick Resources Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Brunswick Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Brunswick Resources Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Brunswick Resources Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Brunswick Resources Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Brunswick Resources Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Brunswick Resources Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Brunswick Resources Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Events
- 5 Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Brunswick Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Brunswick Resources Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Brunswick Resources Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Brunswick Resources Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Brunswick Resources Inc - Solvency