Brockman Mining Limited - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Brockman Mining Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brockman Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Brockman Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Brockman Mining Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Brockman Mining (Brockman) is engaged in the acquisition, evaluation and development of iron ore. The company is also involved in the exploitation, processing and sales of mineral resources, including copper ore concentrates and other mineral ore products. It holds 100% interest in Marillana Iron Ore project, located in the Hamersley Iron Province, within the Pilbara region of Western Australia, located approximately 100 kilometers (km) north-west of the township of Newman; Ophthalmia project, comprises six granted exploration licenses (E47/1598, E47/1599, E46/781 ,E47/2280, E47/2291, and E47/2594) one priority application (P47/1715 and two other applications (E47/2622, E47/2623) near Newman in Western Australia's Pilbara region; and West Pilbara project, comprises a number of exploration tenements (Duck Creek, West Hamersley and Mt Stuart) within a 30 km radius, located about 110-150 km west-north-west (WNW) of Paraburdoo in the West Pilbara region. Brockman also owns Damajianshan Mine, located in Qimaba Township, Luchun County of Yunnan Province in China. The company operates in the UK, Hong Kong and China. It is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
- 1 Brockman Mining Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Brockman Mining Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Brockman Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Brockman Mining Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Brockman Mining Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Brockman Mining Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Brockman Mining Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Brockman Mining Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Brockman Mining Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Brockman Mining Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Brockman Mining Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Brockman Mining Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Brockman Mining Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Brockman Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Brockman Mining Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Brockman Mining Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Brockman Mining Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Brockman Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Brockman Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Brockman Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Brockman Mining Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Brockman Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Brockman Mining Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Brockman Mining Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Brockman Mining Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Brockman Mining Ltd - Solvency