British-American Investments Company (Kenya) Limited (BRIT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "British-American Investments Company (Kenya) Limited (BRIT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "British-American Investments Company (Kenya) Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "British-American Investments Company (Kenya) Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "British-American Investments Company (Kenya) Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
British-American Investments Company (Kenya) Limited (Britam) is an insurance company which offers individual insurance and corporate insurance products. The company's individual insurance products include general insurance, life insurance, whole life, funeral plan, personal accident insurance, mortgage protection, credit life, super save plan, savings and investment, educational plans, personal pension plan, and individual life claims. Its corporate insurance products comprise property and casualty insurance, motor insurance, public liability insurance, engineering insurance, marine insurance, group life and medical insurance, fund management, provident fund, health insurance, outpatient fund management, group personal accident, and inpatient expenses. Britam also offers asset management, equity fund, income fund, money market fund, pension funds, wealth management, and investment advisory services. The company serves individuals, small businesses, corporations, institutional clients, and government entities. It operates in Nairobi, Kisii, Nyeri, Meru, and Thika, Kenya. Britam is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.