Bounty Mining Limited (BNT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bounty Mining Limited (BNT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bounty Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bounty Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bounty Mining Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bounty Mining Limited (Bounty) is a contract mining company. The company provides provision of place change coal mining services to the Australian coal industry. It offers services such as mining equipment, place change, and roadway development for longwall. Bounty also assists mine owners in maximizing the recovery of remnant blocks of coal. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Bounty Operations Pty Limited, Bounty Equipment Pty Limited, Bounty Mining Investments Pty Limited, and Bounty Personnel Pty Limited. Bounty is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
2 Bounty Mining Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Bounty Mining Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Bounty Mining Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Bounty Mining Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Bounty Mining Limited - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Bounty Mining Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio2.2.4 Bounty Mining Limited - Solvency2.3 Bounty Mining Limited - Key Competitors3 Bounty Mining Limited - Recent Developments4 Bounty Mining Limited - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Bounty Mining Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Bounty Mining Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Bounty Mining Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Bounty Mining Limited - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Bounty Mining Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Bounty Mining Limited - Financial PositionFigure 3: Bounty Mining Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Bounty Mining Limited - Solvency
- 1 Bounty Mining Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bounty Mining Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bounty Mining Limited - Major Products and Services