Boral Limited (BLD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Boral Limited (BLD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Boral Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Boral Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Boral Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Boral Limited (Boral) is a manufacturer and distributor of building and construction materials. Its portfolio of construction material includes quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products includes clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, retaining walls, pavers, plasterboard, windows and timber flooring and decking. The company also offers logistics and recycling services. It caters to residential, non-residential construction and the engineering and infrastructure markets. The company owns operating sites in Asia, North America and Oceania including Thailand, the US, Australia, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, Malaysia, India, the Philippines and Oman. Boral is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Boral Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Boral Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Boral Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Boral Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Boral Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Boral Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Boral Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Boral Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Boral Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Boral Limited - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Boral Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Boral Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Boral Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Boral Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Boral Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Boral Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Boral Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Boral Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Boral Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Boral Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Boral Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Boral Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Boral Limited - Threats
- 6 Boral Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Boral Limited - History
- 8 Boral Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Boral Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Boral Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Boral Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Boral Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Boral Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Boral Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Boral Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Boral Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Boral Limited - History
- Table 6: Boral Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Boral Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Boral Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Boral Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Boral Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Boral Limited - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Boral Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Boral Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Boral Limited - Valuation