Bong AB - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bong AB - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bong AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bong AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bong AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bong AB (Bong) is a manufacturer and distributor of packaging products. The company offers envelopes, packaging materials, gift bags and propac products. Its product portfolio includes boxes and cartons, secure pockets, security bags, carrier bags, foil bags, metallic bubble bags, labels, tapes, peel and gift paper, mail bags, wrapping paper and small packs. Bong markets its products under the brands of Tyvek and Securitex. The company provides light packaging services, push services and overprinting services such as digital printing on envelopes and paper. It operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, France, the UK, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain and Russia. Bong is headquartered in Kristianstad, Sweden.
- 1 Bong AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bong AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bong AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bong AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bong AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bong AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bong AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bong AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bong AB - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bong AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Bong AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Bong AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bong AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bong AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Bong AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Bong AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Bong AB - Liquidity
- 3 Bong AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bong AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bong AB - Key Events
- 5 Bong AB - Key Employees
- 6 Bong AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bong AB - Head Office
- 6.2 Bong AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bong AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bong AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bong AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bong AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bong AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Bong AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bong AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bong AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bong AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bong AB - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bong AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: Bong AB - Valuation
- Figure 6: Bong AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Bong AB - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Bong AB - Valuation
- Figure 9: Bong AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Bong AB - Liquidity