Bolton Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bolton Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bolton Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bolton Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bolton Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bolton Group (Bolton or 'the company') is a privately-held company that offers a wide range of consumer products including food, home and laundry care, beauty care, adhesives, health care and personal care products. The company’s products are marketed under various brands such as Saupiquet, Rio Mare, Bison, Neutro Roberts, Omino Bianco, Petreet, and Collistar. It commercializes its products through supermarkets and perfumeries. It principally operates in Italy, France, Spain and Germany markets. Bolton is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 1 Bolton Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bolton Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bolton Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Bolton Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bolton Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Bolton Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Bolton Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Bolton Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Bolton Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Bolton Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Bolton Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Bolton Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Bolton Group - Threats
- 5 Bolton Group - Company Statement
- 6 Bolton Group - History
- 7 Bolton Group - Key Employees
- 8 Bolton Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Bolton Group - Head Office
- 8.2 Bolton Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bolton Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bolton Group - History
- Table 3: Bolton Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Bolton Group - Subsidiaries