Bleecker SA (BLEE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bleecker SA (BLEE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bleecker SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bleecker SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bleecker SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bleecker SA (Bleecker) is a real estate service provider. The company develops industrial properties, commercial offices, stores, warehouses, and logistic platforms. It offers property development, asset management, and property rental services. Bleecker owns and operates 25 properties and building complexes. The company has operations in Bussy Saint Georges, Combs La Ville, Gennevilliers, Hem, Le Blanc Mesnil, Lieusaint, Malakoff, Ormes, Paris, and Periguex, among others. It operates through its subsidiaries including Anatole France SARL, Balzac SARL, Bartok SARL, Moussorgski SARL, and Vivaldi SARL, among others. Bleecker is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Bleecker SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bleecker SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bleecker SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bleecker SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bleecker SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bleecker SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bleecker SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bleecker SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bleecker SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bleecker SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Bleecker SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Bleecker SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Bleecker SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Bleecker SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Bleecker SA - Valuation
- 3 Bleecker SA - Key Employees
- 4 Bleecker SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Bleecker SA - Head Office
- 4.2 Bleecker SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bleecker SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bleecker SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bleecker SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bleecker SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bleecker SA - Key Employees
- Table 6: Bleecker SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bleecker SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Bleecker SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bleecker SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bleecker SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Bleecker SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Bleecker SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Bleecker SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Bleecker SA - Valuation