The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Blackstone Group L.P."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Blackstone Group L.P." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Blackstone Group L.P."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Blackstone Group L.P. (Blackstone) is a global alternative asset management and investment advisory company. It principally focuses on alternative asset management and financial advisory businesses. Blackstone's alternative asset management businesses offer services related to the management of corporate private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge fund solutions, credit funds, closed end funds and mutual funds. It's financial and investment advisory services include strategic and financial advisory, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructuring and reorganization, and fund placement services. The company also provides services to its clients in public and corporate pension funds, academic, cultural and charitable organizations. It operates through its offices located in Dubai, Beijing, Dublin, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Düsseldorf, Houston, Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Montecito, Mumbai, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo and Toronto. Blackstone is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.