Bitzio, Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Bitzio, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bitzio, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bitzio, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Bitzio, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bitzio is a fashion brand management company engaged in acquiring, promoting and marketing a portfolio of consumer brands. Bitzio entered into a distribution agreement with E-motion Apparel, which designs women's apparel and accessories. The agreement grants Bitzio the right to distribute E-motion Apparel's products using the E-motion Apparel trademarks and copyrights. It is also involved in acquiring consumer brands with consumer appeal; expansion through partnerships and arrangements with retailers and wholesalers; expanding the brands retail presence. The company operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Chatsworth, California.
- 1 Bitzio, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bitzio, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bitzio, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bitzio, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bitzio, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bitzio, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bitzio, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bitzio, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bitzio, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Bitzio, Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Bitzio, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Bitzio, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bitzio, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bitzio, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Bitzio, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Bitzio, Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Bitzio, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bitzio, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bitzio, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bitzio, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bitzio, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bitzio, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Bitzio, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bitzio, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Bitzio, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bitzio, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Bitzio, Inc. - Solvency