Birimian Gold Limited (EYE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Birimian Gold Limited (EYE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Birimian Gold Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Birimian Gold Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Birimian Gold Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Birimian Gold is engaged in the mining and exploration of gold, nickel and other base metals. The company has interests in several gold projects situated within the Birimian Gold Belt of West Africa. The company's exploration projects include Massigui Gold Project and Dankassa Gold Project in Southern Mali, and the Basawa Gold Project in Liberia. In addition, Birimian Gold has 100% interest in the Waite Kauri nickel/cobalt project in the Leonora region of Western Australia. The company operates in Australia, Liberia and Mali. It is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
- 1 Birimian Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Birimian Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Birimian Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Birimian Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Birimian Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Birimian Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Birimian Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Birimian Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Birimian Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Birimian Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Birimian Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Birimian Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Birimian Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Birimian Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Birimian Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Birimian Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Birimian Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Birimian Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Birimian Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Birimian Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Birimian Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Birimian Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Birimian Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Birimian Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Birimian Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Birimian Limited - Efficiency