Bilfinger SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bilfinger SE : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bilfinger SE
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bilfinger SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bilfinger SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bilfinger SE (Bilfinger) is one of the leading engineering, construction and project management companies in the world. The company's portfolio of services includes design, construction, engineering, maintenance, project management services and consulting. In addition, the company offers structural maintenance and formwork, efficiency enhancements, repair, geo-technology, infrastructural real-estate, foundation engineering, commercial and technical services. As of December 2014, the company had a total order backlog of EUR5.5 billion. Bilfinger serves the industries such as chemicals and agro-chemicals, oil and gas, refineries, water technologies, power generation, petrochemicals, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and steel and aluminum in both private and public sectors. The company has operations in Asia, Africa, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East. Bilfinger has its headquarters in Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
- 1 Bilfinger SE - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bilfinger SE - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bilfinger SE - Business Description
- 1.3 Bilfinger SE - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bilfinger SE - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Bilfinger SE - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Bilfinger SE - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Bilfinger SE - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Bilfinger SE - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Bilfinger SE - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Bilfinger SE - Valuation
- 2.3 Bilfinger SE - Key Competitors
- 3 Bilfinger SE - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Bilfinger SE - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Bilfinger SE - Recent Developments
- 5 Bilfinger SE - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Bilfinger SE - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Bilfinger SE - Strengths
- 5.3 Bilfinger SE - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Bilfinger SE - Opportunities
- 5.5 Bilfinger SE - Threats
- 6 Bilfinger SE - Company Statement
- 7 Bilfinger SE - History
- 8 Bilfinger SE - Key Employees
- 9 Bilfinger SE - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Bilfinger SE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Bilfinger SE - Head Office
- 10.2 Bilfinger SE - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bilfinger SE - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bilfinger SE - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Bilfinger SE - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Bilfinger SE - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Bilfinger SE - History
- Table 6: Bilfinger SE - Key Employees
- Table 7: Bilfinger SE - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Bilfinger SE - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bilfinger SE - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Bilfinger SE - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bilfinger SE - Solvency
- Figure 4: Bilfinger SE - Valuation