Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG (BOBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG (BOBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG (BOB) is a provider of mountain rail services in Switzerland. The company operates a mountain railway between Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald with a capacity of 800 and 900 people per hour. The company offers excursion railways and wintersport facilities in the Jungfrau region. It also operates a mountain railway between Wilderswil and Schynige Platte; Mannlichen and Firstbahn; Lauterbrunnen and Grutschalp; Interlaken and Grindelwald, Interlaken Ost and Lauterbrunnen. The company offers services for the group and individual travelers, and tourists. BOB conducts its business activities in alliance with Jungfraubahn Holding AG and its subsidiaries, and is majority owned by the Swiss Federation and the Canton of Berne. BOB is headquartered in Interlaken, Switzerland.
- 1 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Recent Developments
- 3 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Strengths
- 3.3 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Opportunities
- 3.5 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Threats
- 4 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - History
- 5 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Key Employees
- 6 Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - History
- Table 3: Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Berner Oberland-Bahnen AG - Key Employee Biographies