Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Berentzen-Gruppe AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Berentzen-Gruppe AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Berentzen-Gruppe AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Berentzen-Gruppe AG (Berentzen) is a producer and marketer of spirits and non-alcoholic beverages. The company’s spirits portfolio includes fruit liquors, whisky, German korn, aquavit brandy, vodka, tequila and a range of herbal liquors. It markets its products under the brands of Berentzen, Medley’s, Turoa, Polar, Bommerlunder, Doornkaat, Strothmannand, and Puschkin. Berentzen's non-alcoholic drinks include mineral water, soft drinks, iced tea, lemonades, wellness drinks, sport drinks and energy drinks. The company markets its non-alcoholic drinks under the brands of Emsland, Sonne, Mio Mio Mate, Markisch Kristall and Vivaris. It exports its products to Slovakia, the Czech Republic, the US, China, India and Turkey. Berentzen is headquartered in Haselunne, Germany.
- 1 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Recent Developments
- 5 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Events
- 6 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Employees
- 7 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Head Office
- 7.2 Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Events
- Table 6: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Solvency
- Figure 5: Berentzen-Gruppe AG - Valuation