Belon - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Belon - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Belon"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Belon" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Belon"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Belon, a subsidiary of Magnitogorsk metallurgicheskiy kombinat is a coal producer. The company's services include coal mining, coal processing, coal refining, and coal and metals trading services. It also provides extraction and process of thermal and coking coal, and sale of coal and coal concentrates. Belon offers geology survey and freight transportation services. The company provides its services for assembly, disassembly, and repair of mining equipment for coalmines and serves steel industry. It operates mines such as Chertinskaya-Yuzhnaya Mine, Kostromovskaya mines, and Novobachatsky open pit mines. Belon is headquartered in Belovo, Russia.
- 1 Belon - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Belon - Company Overview
- 1.2 Belon - Major Products and Services
- 2 Belon - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Belon - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Belon - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Belon - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Belon - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Belon - Solvency
- 2.3 Belon - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Belon - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Belon - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Belon - Key Events
- 4 Belon - Key Employees
- 5 Belon - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Belon - Head Office
- 5.2 Belon - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Belon - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Belon - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Belon - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Belon - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Belon - Key Events
- Table 6: Belon - Key Employees
- Table 7: Belon - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Belon - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Belon - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Belon - Solvency
- Figure 4: Belon - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Belon - Turnover – Inventory and Asset